55 Memorial Boulevard. Suite 5
Newport, RI 02840

Call Us Today401- 841- 5700

Land Use And Zoning Attorneys

When building or remodeling your home you may need an experienced RI zoning attorney to help walk you through the process.  Our attorneys have experience representing municipal boards, including the zoning board as well as experience representing private individuals and companies before local zoning boards.  We can assist you in every phase of this process including:

  • Initial planning
  • Review of municipal and state codes
  • Permitting
  • Variances and special use permits
  • Hearings before municipal and administrative boards
  • Appeals
  • Boundary disputes

Contact a Rhode Island Zoning Attorney at the Law Offices of Howe & Garside, LTD

Contact Info.

Contact us

55 Memorial Blvd. Suite 5
Newport, RI 02840
Phone: (401) 841-5700
Fax: 401-367-0192

By Appointment

640 George Washington Hwy
Building B, Suite 103
Lincoln, RI 02865
Phone: (401) 841-5700

  • Ten Best Family Law Attorneys
  • mediate premium

Free Phone Consultation

    We also make ElderLaw housecalls!