Estate Planning In Providence
- DATE: September 20, 2016
- POSTED IN: Blog
- TAGS: Estate Planning , Estate Planning In Providence , Estate Planning In Rhode Island , Providence Estate Planning , Rhode Island Estate Planning
- POSTED BY: Gene Kirzhner
Are you interested in estate planning in Providence? The Law Offices of Howe & Garside can help you with all of your estate planning needs. Whether you want to structure a large estate, or you are just in need of a quick document, our experienced attorneys will help you protect your legacy.
Providence is one of America’s oldest cities. Many of our residents enjoy long full lives. Unfortunately, you never know when it will be your time. It is very important to handle estate planning in Providence as soon as possible. An Estate Plan will handle the allocation of your assets. There are benefits and disadvantages to everything. Our attorneys are highly experienced and will guide you through this otherwise cumbersome process.
What should my plan include?
There can be many parts to an estate plan. If you are interested in estate planning in Providence, you should contact an experienced Rhode Island attorney. He can navigate you through the estate planning process.
Common parts of an estate plan include:
- Wills: This is a legal document that spells out your final wishes. A will can allocate resources and name those responsible for dependents and pets.
- Trusts: A trust is a way to allocated resources, which bares tax advantages and allows beneficiaries to avoid probate. Our knowledgeable attorneys will tell you how to utilize trusts for estate planning in Providence.
- Power of Attorney: This gives someone permission to act on your behalf.
- Medical Directives: Medical Directives clearly specify how you want future medical treatment handled.
If you are interested in estate planning in Providence, it is very important to consult with an attorney. When crafting these documents, it is easy to make mistakes. Because our attorneys are so experienced, they will ensure the documents accurately and legally reflect your wishes.
The Law Office of Howe & Garside
Our team of driven attorneys has been helping Rhode Islanders since 1974. They will pay attention to everything you say, and will use that knowledge to help you. We give personalized attention to every client. Your legacy is important to us, and we are here to help you protect it.
For consultations call our office at 401-841-5700. Estate planning in Providence does not have to be tricky. You just need the help of an experienced Rhode Island estate planning attorney.