Elder Law Mediation
Elder Law Mediation in Newport Rhode Island
clomid drug fertility Contact the http://whenwaterwaseverywhere.com/?x=usa-pharmacy-canadian-viagra Rhode Island Elder Law Mediation Lawyers at best buy viagra no prescription Partners In Mediation at 401-841-5700 or via EMAIL HERE.
Jeremy Howe and Nancy Johnson-Gallagher are ready and able to mediate elder-law matters such as:
- Intergenerational issues between parents and children
- Sibling disputes regarding estate plans and post-death
- Probate Court dispute resolution
- Superior Court Appeals of Probate
- Custodial and financial care agreements for elderly and infirmed parents
- Step parent and step family
- Any other problems involving families and parties involved with the families
Attorney Jeremy Howe is also available as a resource for other mediators who wish to mediate elderlaw issues but are uncertain about possible options which could be developed to resolve elderlaw questions or family issues involving an elder. Jeremy has been practicing elderlaw for more than 20 years and mediates elderlaw cases. He is willing to attend mediations as an elderlaw expert or co-mediate elderlaw cases with other mediators.
http://whenwaterwaseverywhere.com/?x=real-viagra-pharmacy-prescription “Utilizing Mediator/Elderlawyers in your Elderlaw Mediation Practice” by Jeremy Howe
While it is not incumbent upon mediators to have a complete knowledge-base regarding the issues before them, it is necessary that they ensure that the mediating parties have access to the requisite knowledge in order to surface all of the options available to them in finding a solution to their family dilemma.
A neutral “elder-lawyer” can bring specialized knowledge to the table once the parties have gathered their facts and isolated their issues. Once those tasks are accomplished, the “expert” can be brought in and the options can be explored. If the expert is also a mediator, he or she can work with the primary mediator to use mediation skills in assisting the parties to find the right solution for them.
This method is akin to sending the parties to their respective counselors, financial experts, lawyers and accountants in a divorce mediation but it provides the advantage of cutting the cost of the expert in half since they will divide the cost of the expert. I provide an elder-law “first conference” (which usually takes 1.5 hrs) for a flat fee at a reduced hourly rate for my regular clients and would do the same for a mediator.
The use of an expert in these cases is essential because the interplay of tax laws, estate planning options, Medicaid laws, Veteran’s benefits, trust law, and a knowledge of community resources is critical to the right “answer(s)”. Most lawyers, even estate planners, do not know the “ins and outs” of working with and merging these complex and disparate areas of law. The use of an expert can allow any mediator to feel comfortable accepting cases involving family issues.
Mediation Is Not
- http://cinziamazzamakeup.com/?x=viagra-generico-100-mg-italia-pagamento-online-a-Genova Arbitration in which a neutral third party is the fact finder or decision maker.
- see url Conciliation. When communication is facilitated, conciliation is possible, but it is not a goal of mediation.
- http://seekoffshore.com/?x=viagra-pills-canadian-pharmacy-online Therapy. Parties are referred out for therapy, if necessary. Mediation can be therapeutic.
- source link Representation. A mediator does not give legal advice or therapeutic advice.
What you should know about Partners in Mediation
- All mediations are facilitated by the impartial mediators Jeremy Howe, JD and Nancy Johnson-Gallagher, LICSW.
- Mediation sessions usually take place at 55 Memorial Blvd, in Newport, Rhode Island.
- The cost of mediation is $300.00 per hour and usually each mediation session lasts two hours. The usual number of mediation sessions necessary to complete a divorce is 5 to 7. Mediation proceeds as slowly or as quickly as the parties choose. YOU are in control of the process and set the schedule