Some of the key areas we are responsible for include:
- Division of assets and debt
- Child Custody
- Child Support
We will conduct extensive research, file all the paper work and facilitate negotiations.
HOW TO CHOOSE A DIVORCE ATTORNEY?
There are many options when choosing a divorce lawyer in Lincoln, RI. You want to choose the one that is right for you. Here are some of the aspects you should consider when choosing a divorce lawyer in Lincoln, RI:
- READ TESTIMONIALS: Read what previous clients have to say about divorce lawyers in Lincoln, RI
- RESEARCH THE ATTORNEY: Make sure you choose an attorney that is both ethical and effective. You want an attorney with experience and successes in RI family law.
- PREPARE A LIST OF QUESTIONS Before going for your consultation, have a list of questions ready. Ask any questions you may have about the attorney as well as the divorce case as a whole. If you saw any red flags in your research, now is the time to bring them up. Make sure you choose a divorce lawyer in Lincoln, RI that is willing and able to fight for what is important to you.
- PAY ATTENTION TO COMMUNICATION: How does the attorney communicate with you? Make sure he clearly answers your questions and is able to explain the process in a manor you can understand.
WHY CHOOSE THE LAW OFFICES OF HOWE & GARSIDE, LTD
We are client centric and results oriented, priding ourselves on clear and open communication and courtroom effectiveness. But don’t take our word for it, read our testimonials. Attorneys Jeremy W. Howe, Kristy J. Garside and Jennifer M. Reynolds are divorce lawyers in Lincoln, RI. Jeremy has practiced law for more than 45 years and has practiced family law for over 30 years. He has many publications in well-respected journals and has numerous achievements and honors. Most importantly, he has the knowledge and experience to get you the divorce settlement you deserve. Kristy J. Garside has worked with Jeremy practicing family law for more than 15 years, and is now also practicing in Elder Law, Estate Planning and Retirement Law. Jennifer M. Reynolds has been with the office for more than 6 years and you can often finds her in Family Court on any given day of the week. Call us today for a free consultation. 401-841-5700.