Partners in Mediation – Rhode Island Mediation
http://alllawcafe.com/?x=best-free-propecia-price Partners in Mediation
What is Co-Mediation?
viagra canadian pharmacy dosage We normally mediate as a team. While we have been practicing law and counseling for many years, when we mediate, we sit at the mediation table as mediators only. At the same time, our knowledge and our experience give us the ability to guide you to your solution. We have found that “two heads are better than one” in the mediation process and our clients appreciate our different backgrounds and perspectives.
How can mediation help you?
cheap female viagra without prescription Mediation is still a mystery to many people since it is not as widely utilized in Rhode Island and Massachusetts as it is in other parts of the country. A good starting place is to read Jeremy’s article “Divorce With Dignity”. This article was written in 1997 for the Rhode Island Bar Journal. We also suggest reading our Partners In Mediation’s page What is Mediation? If you want to fully investigate mediation, go to www.Mediate.com and visit the “About Mediation”, and “Articles by Section” links and choose your area of interest.
follow We work with CPA’s regularly within the mediation process and “Collaborative Law” is very similar to our method of helping you through your issues when there are money or tax issues. We utilize a cutting-edge divorce financial system called Family Law Software to organize data, test options, compute tax consequences, and to accurately review future budget projections and asset growth. Finally, the home page for www.Mediate.com will lead you to over 1,200 articles and resources regarding mediation.
farmacia viagra generico 25 mg a Bologna You may ask us a specific question by emailing us directly:
Where do we mediate?
Our regular mediations are conducted in Newport, RI or North Kingstown, RI. Go to http://alllawcafe.com/?x=lasix-50mg Contact Us or source link Directions for further information. We also do mediations elsewhere by special arrangement.
What do we mediate?
- Marital and Divorce Mediation
- Divorce Mediation
- Pre-nuptial agreements
- Custody, visitation and parenting agreements
- Post Divorce modifications of support
- Post Divorce modifications of custody, visitation and parenting agreements
- Same-sex planning and dispute resolution
- Private Family Court Arbitration of Contested Issues
- Court-appointed “Special Masters” Arbitration
- Intergenerational issues between parents and children
- Sibling disputes regarding estate plans and post-death
- Probate Court dispute resolution
- Superior Court Appeals of Probate
- Custodial and financial care agreements for elderly and infirmed parents
- Step parent and step family
- Any other problems involving families and parties involved with the families
- Mediation of Superior Court Civil Cases
- Arbitration of Superior Court Civil Issues