Jennifer M. Reynolds, Esq.
About Attorney Jennifer Reynolds
Rhode Island Family Law Attorney
JENNIFER M. REYNOLDS, ESQ.
State of Rhode Island, admitted in December 2012.
United States District Court, District of Rhode Island. admitted February 2013.
- Rhode Island Bar Association
- Family Court Bench Bar Committee
- Edward P. Gallogly American Family Law Inns of Court
- Rhode Island Bar Association Volunteer Lawyer Program
- B.A., University of Rhode Island, History, 2007
- B.A., University of Rhode Island, Secondary Education, 2007
- J.D., Duquesne University School of Law, 2011
I am a native Newporter, and am currently living in Warwick with my husband John. I focus my practice on all areas of family law, including divorce, child custody, child support, visitation, and adoption.